Post a Job
Five great reasons to advertise your positions with NACWAA:
- The fee to post a job in the NACWAA Career Center is just $90--and you choose how long the post will appear on our site. Most college sports job boards charge $100-$250 or more for a 30-day posting.
- We regularly promote job listings through email and social media. Each job listing is Tweeted to our Twitter followers and posted to our LinkedIn group upon receipt and emailed to our Advancement Center subscribers bi-weekly. We also choose three jobs to highlight in our Weekly Update emails, which are sent to 2,600+ members.
- Our listings are easy to navigate with no site searching required. Job seekers don't have to navigate multiple pages, enter extensive search criteria, create a profile or log in to browse jobs.
- We are always just a call or email away. Have a question or difficulty posting a job? We offer flexible options and personal attention based on individual needs.
- NACWAA offers access to the best female candidates in athletics administration. Period.
To post a job, please start by creating an account.
If you have an existing NACWAA account, click here to log in.
If you need assistance posting a job, please contact Emily Enos at the NACWAA National Office at 816-389-8214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.