Rising Stars is an exclusive, members-only NACWAA network designed to assist emerging professionals in identifying and utilizing skills to strengthen their brand and be more intentional about their development.
As a Rising Star, you will have access to:
- Resource Center - page at nacwaa.org where Rising Star participants have access to information about how to land the job, leadership and career success, mentorship and networking and personal wellness.
- Quarterly “Influencer Insight” Chats – an opportunity to ask top industry influencers your questions!
- “Growth Booster” Emails – intentional content to provide you with key takeaways from influencer chats, as well as key personal and professional development topics.
- “Convention 101” – a dedicated convention session to help you get the most out of your #NACWAA15 experience and provide a platform for attendees to convene and connect with one another at the start of convention.
- Facebook Group – an online forum for anyone to share stories, ask questions and continue conversations. This is a benefit for everyone and you don’t have to be a NACWAA member to join this group. This is a great start for you to connect with other rising stars. Join the Facebook Group Today!
Download the half pager to learn more about the program. The above exclusive benefits will enable you to empower your leadership and networking.
If you are a current member you can register for Rising Stars now!
If you are interested in Rising Stars, please contact Lisa Thuer at LThuer@nacwaa.org or 816-389-8200.
Explore additional ways below to help build your network and further your career.