With over 3,000 members from institutions, conference offices, affiliated organizations and businesses across the country, NACWAA is the premier leadership organization dedicated to empowering, developing and advancing the success of women throughout college athletics.
Benefits of NACWAA Membership include:
- Valuable networking and leadership development opportunities that open doors to career advancement including National Convention, regional programming, leadership institutes and on-campus events
- Discounted registration to the NACWAA National Convention
- Submit your career interests and résumé confidentially through the Advancement Center so that when search firms and hiring committees call NACWAA for qualified candidates, your name will be on the list
NACWAA currently offers three individual membership categories:
- Active: $200
- Retiree: $35
- Student/Intern: $75
Institutional membership in NACWAA includes a group of active members employed by an institution, conference or athletics governance organization (e.g., NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA). Active institutional membership categories:
- NCAA Division I Institution or Conference: $1,050 for up to 6 individuals
- NCAA Divisions II and III, NAIA, NJCAA, Two-Year College and Athletics Governance Organization: $700 for up to 4 individuals
- Additional members are $175 each
Have membership questions or need assistance? Contact NACWAA Director of Membership Engagement Lisa Thuer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-389-8216.
*All membership dues and payments are final and NACWAA will not offer reimbursements of any kind.