NACWAA corporate membership is open to all individuals who share our commitment and passion for enhancing and advancing leadership roles of women in athletics. In addition to supporting NACWAA, corporate members have the opportunity to ignite the professional growth of the women that work within their offices and teams by enabling them to become active members of the NACWAA community.
Thank you to our current Corporate Members:
Amber Armstrong, Learfield Communications, Inc.
Melanie Bolin, Mer-Sea & Co.
Janice Briggs, Ascension Insurance
Linda Bruno, Skyline Conference/ Bruno Sports Enterprises
Vickie Johnson, Daktronics, Inc.
McKenzie Kelly, Jostens
Jane Kleinberger, Paciolan, Inc.
Erika Kuhr, The National Center for Drug Free Sport
Ravi Kulkarni, Clear Vision Alliance
Kathleen Kunkler, Morgan Stanley
Trina Le Riche, Ogletree Deakins
Angie Lovett, Sprint
Sara Martineson, UPS
Nancy Mitchell, Strategic Edge Athletic Consulting
Christie Moore, NIKE
Kerry Perry, KP Sports
Carol Stiff, ESPN & ESPNU
Kathy Turpin, The National Center for Drug Free Sport
Tom Waggoner, HOK
Lori Williams, Michael L. Buckner Law Firm
Leslie Wurzberger, Anthony Travel
CORPORATE MEMBER BENEFITS ($1,000 annually)
Invitation to valuable networking opportunities to introduce fellow NACWAA members to your company and services through local and national events and programming
- Recognition at NACWAA.org as a Corporate Member/Partner for one year
- Weekly Update emails that feature member news, NACWAA events and exclusive opportunities
- Discounted registration to the NACWAA National Convention, which offers the best educational leadership and professional development opportunities in the industry
- Member access to NACWAA.org, which informs, connects and inspires
- Demonstration of your commitment to the advancement of women in intercollegiate athletics and support of a non-profit organization shaping the landscape of women leaders
To learn more about Corporate Membership, please email Shannon Myers at email@example.com.